Formerly known as the Impact Fee Committee, the Lake County Capital Facilities Advisory Committee was formally created with the adoption of Ordinance 2011-25 on May 17, 2011. The Committee reviews, evaluates, and makes recommendations to the board on ways to fund capital facilities and equipment required by the county because of demands placed on capital facilities and equipment by new growth.
(1) One member representing a chamber of commerce
(1) One member representing the Lake County League of Cities
(1) One member representing the Home Builders Association of Lake County
(1) One member representing the Lake County Conservation Council or other organized environmental group
(1) One member representing the banking or finance industry
(1) Elected official representing Lake County School Board
elected official representing Lake County School Board
(1) One member representing the agricultural industry
(4) Four citizens at-large
Third Thursday of January, April, July and October. Additional meetings may be scheduled, as needed.
Meets bi-weekly on Thursday at 9:30 a.m.
Subject to space availability. Please see the posted agenda for meeting location.