The Code Enforcement Services Division guarantees fair and equitable enforcement of Lake County Land Development Regulations and the Lake County Code to all citizens of Lake County. This protects property rights and value, ensures health and safety, and encourages citizens to see and maintain a higher quality of life.
The Division enforces violations of the Lake County Land Development Regulations and various ordinances governing the use of property in Lake County. These ordinances and regulations cover:
- The control of grass and weeds;
- Parking of recreational vehicles, boats, semi trucks and trailers;
- The accumulation of garbage, trash and debris;
- Occupying recreational vehicles outside an approved park;
- Abandoned property (including vehicles, furniture, machinery, etc.);
- Occupational licenses for both commercial and home occupations;
- Permits for buildings, signs, pools, boat docks, etc.; and
- Inspections Conditional Use Permits.