View Bid Status
- Open: Solicitation is "on the street", ie; available for initial response by vendor(s).
- Initial: Solicitation response period has ended, initial evaluation is in progress.
- Recommended: Evaluation has reached a point where a specific vendor is (or vendors are) recommended for award.
- Short List: Evaluation has reached a point where specific responding vendors have been selected for further evaluation.
- Not Awarded: It was determined not to make an award under the solicitation.
- Awarded: All formal award proceedings are completed.
- View All Bids
Attention All Vendors: If you have not done so recently, please access your Vendor Account information and verify that your contact details and Commodity Code subscriptions are up-to-date.
Below is a listing of all of the current formal solicitations. The "Status" column refers to what phase of the purchasing process the bid is currently at. Clicking on any of the column names will sort the list of bids by that column.