TAVARES— All offices of the Lake County Board of County Commissioners, Clerk of Courts, Property Appraiser, Supervisor of Elections and Tax Collector will be closed Monday, Feb. 20 in observance of President’s Day.
The following Lake County Library System Libraries will close for Presidents’ Day on Monday, Feb. 20 and will reopen with regularly scheduled hours on Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2012.
• Astor County Library located 54905 Alco Road, Astor
• Cagan Crossings Community Library, 16729 Cagan Oaks, Clermont
• East Lake County Library located at 31340 County Road 437, Sorrento
• Lady Lake Public Library located at 225 W. Guava St., Lady Lake
• Marianne Beck Memorial Library, 112 W. Central Ave., Howey-in-the-Hills
• Marion Baysinger Memorial County Library at 756 W. Broad St., Groveland
• Minneola Schoolhouse Library, 100 S. Main St., Minneola
• Paisley County Library located 24954 County Road 42, Paisley
• Umatilla Public Library located at 412 Hatfield Drive, Umatilla
• W. T. Bland Public Library located at 1995 N. Donnelly St., Mount Dora
The following libraries will remain open on President’s Day, Feb. 20:
• Fruitland Park Library, 205 W. Berckman St., Fruitland Park
• Cooper Memorial Library located at 2525 Oakley Seaver Dr., Clermont
• Helen Lehmann Memorial Library, 17435 Fifth St., Montverde
• Leesburg Public Library, 100 E. Main St., Leesburg
• City of Tavares Public Library, 314 N. New Hampshire Ave., Tavares
The Lake County Department of Public Works, Solid Waste customer service and administrative offices will be closed Feb. 20. The Lake County Central Solid Waste Facility, located at 13130 County Landfill Road in Tavares will remain open, with hours of operation being 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (last load accepted). All residential garbage and recycling collection will have normal operations on Feb. 20, but all drop-off centers will be closed as normally scheduled.
LakeXpress, Lake County’s fixed-route bus service, along with Lake County Connection, the County’s door-to-door paratransit service, will operate as normal on Feb. 20.