TAVARES — All offices of the Lake County Board of County Commissioners, Clerk of Courts, Property Appraiser, Supervisor of Elections and Tax Collector will be closed Wednesday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
The following Lake County Library System Libraries will close on Wednesday, July 4, 2012 for Independence Day and will reopen on Thursday, July 5, with normal operating hours:
• Astor County Library, 54905 Alco Road, Astor
• Cagan Crossings Community Library, 16729 Cagan Oaks, Clermont
• Cooper Memorial Library, 2525 Oakley Seaver Drive, Clermont
• East Lake County Library, 31340 County Road 437, Sorrento
• Fruitland Park Library, 205 W. Berckman St., Fruitland Park
• Helen Lehmann Memorial Library, 17435 Fifth St., Montverde
• Lady Lake Public Library, 225 W. Guava St., Lady Lake
• Leesburg Public Library, 100 E. Main St., Leesburg
• Marianne Beck Memorial Library, 112 W. Central Ave., Howey-in-the-Hills
• Marion Baysinger Memorial County Library, 756 W. Broad St., Groveland
• Minneola Schoolhouse Library, 100 S. Main St., Minneola
• Tavares Public Library, 314 N. New Hampshire Ave., Tavares
• Paisley County Library, 24954 County Road 42, Paisley
• Umatilla Public Library, 412 Hatfield Drive, Umatilla
• W. T. Bland Public Library, 1995 N. Donnelly St., Mount Dora
The Lake County Public Works Department, Solid Waste customer service and administrative offices will be closed July 4. The Lake County Central Solid Waste Facility, located at 13130 County Landfill Road in Tavares will also be closed. Residential collection for Waste Services, Inc. customers will not run on July 4, but will instead run on Saturday, July 7. Waste Management, Inc. customers who normally have Wednesday pick-up will have service on their next regularly scheduled collection day.
In addition, residential convenience centers in Paisley, located at 25014 Rancho Lane, and Clermont (Loghouse), located at 10435 Log House Road, normally open on Wednesdays and Saturdays, will be not be open on Wednesday, July 4, but will instead be open on Tuesday, July 3.