TAVARES — The Lake County Extension Office is promoting a Wildlife Management Seminar on Thursday, Sept. 10, at the Barthle Brothers Ranch in San Antonio, Fla.
The seminar will include:
• Overview of Barthle Brothers Ranch: Integrating livestock, wildlife and timber production
• Quality deer management
• Past, present and future of Big Fish Lake
• What has happened to Bobwhite Quail in Florida?
• Are there changes in store for Florida deer seasons?
• Wildlife food plot planting and management
Registration for the Wildlife Management Seminar is $25. Make checks payable to CFLAG. Mail checks to the Pasco County Extension, 36702 State Road 52, Dade City, FL 33525. Reservations are required by Tuesday, Sept. 1. For more information, call Mary Lee at (352) 521-4288.