TAVARES — All offices of the Lake County Board of County Commissioners, Clerk of Courts, Tax Collector, Sheriff’s Office, Property Appraiser and Supervisor of Elections will be closed Monday, July 5, to observe Independence Day.
All Lake County Library System libraries will be closed July 5. All libraries will reopen on Tuesday, July 6. Libraries include:
- Astor County Library, 54905 Alco Road, Astor
- Cagan Crossings Community Library, 16729 Cagan Oaks, Clermont
- Cooper Memorial Library, 2525 Oakley Seaver Drive, Clermont
- East Lake County Library, 31340 County Road 437, Sorrento
- Fruitland Park Library, 205 W. Berckman St.
- Helen Lehmann Memorial Library, 17435 Fifth St., Montverde
- Lady Lake Public Library, 225 W. Guava St.
- Leesburg Public Library, 100 E. Main St.
- Marianne Beck Memorial Library, 112 W. Central Ave., Howey-in-the-Hills
- Marion Baysinger Memorial Library, 756 W. Broad St., Groveland
- Minneola Schoolhouse Library, 100 S. Main St.
- Paisley County Library, 24954 County Road 42
- Tavares Public Library, 314 N. New Hampshire Ave.
- Umatilla Public Library, 412 Hatfield Drive
- W.T. Bland Public Library, 1995 N. Donnelly St., Mount Dora (will also be closed on July 3)
The Lake County Department of Environmental Utilities administrative offices will be closed on July 5. However, the Central Solid Waste Landfill Facility and residential drop off at 13130 County Landfill Road in Tavares will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Curbside collection services will occur as normally scheduled for residents of unincorporated Lake County. Residents living within municipal limits should contact their municipality for any questions concerning trash and recycling collection services.