TAVARES — All Lake County Government administrative offices, Lake County Clerk of Courts offices and Lake County Health Department offices will be closed Thursday, Nov. 22, and Friday, Nov. 23, for the Thanksgiving holiday.
The Lake County Historical Museum will also be closed on Thursday and Friday. All offices will reopen on Monday, Nov. 26, with regularly scheduled hours. The following libraries will remain closed through the weekend and will reopen on Monday with regularly scheduled hours.
• Astor County Library, located at 54905 Alco Road, Astor
• Citrus Ridge County Library, located at 17445 U.S. Highway 192, Suite 18, Clermont
• Cooper Memorial Library, located at 821 W. Minneola Ave., Clermont
• East Lake County Library, located at 31340 County Road 437, Sorrento
• Fruitland Park Library, located at 205 W. Berckman St., Fruitland Park
• Helen Lehmann Memorial Library, located at 17435 Fifth St., Montverde
• Tavares Public Library, located at 314 N. New Hampshire Ave., Tavares
• Marion Baysinger Memorial County Library, located at 756 W. Broad St., Groveland
• Paisley County Library, located at 24954 County Road 42, Paisley
• Umatilla Public Library, located at 412 Hatfield Drive, Umatilla
• W. T. Bland Public Library, located at 1995 N. Donnelly St., Mount Dora
The following libraries will close Nov. 22 and 23, but will be open during the weekend with normally scheduled hours.
• Lady Lake Public Library, located at 225 W. Guava St., Lady Lake
• Leesburg Public Library, located at 204 N. Fifth St., Leesburg
The Lake County Central Solid Waste Facility, located at 13130 County Landfill Road in Tavares, will be closed on Nov. 22 but will be open on Nov. 23. The Department of Environmental Services' administrative offices, including customer service, will be closed both days.
The Pine Lakes residential drop-off center, located at 32520 State Road 44, DeLand, will be closed Thursday, but will feature an adjusted schedule to accommodate residents by opening Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. All other drop-off centers will operate with normal schedules.