Minimum age is 18 years. Requires a valid Florida Driver's License.
This volunteer position is to assist in assessing building maintenance/repair items by conducting inventories of assigned County facilities.
This volunteer opportunity requires several duties:
- Reporting to the volunteer opportunity as scheduled.
- Completing assigned duties as required.
- Reporting problem situations to supervisor as necessary.
- Providing written reports as requested by supervisor.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Speak with or signal to people to convey or exchange information.
- Requires responsibility for the safety and well-being of self and others as assigned.
- Make decisions as required with an impact affecting self and others.
- Submits a summary of service hours spent on duties each month.
Education, Experience and Americans with Disabilities Requirements
- Requires normal visual acuity and field of vision, hearing and speaking abilities.
- Requires completion of high school education.
- Requires work involving driving, standing or walking for brief periods, exerting up to 30 pounds of force on a regular basis.
- Volunteer will be required to pass a background check. Must have a valid Florida driver's license.
Lake County Volunteer Services at (352) 343-9596 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Volunteer Application
Back to Volunteer Opportunities