Lake County Fairgrounds
Checks entering vehicles to Farmer's Market for permits. Must be able to volunteer from 0600 a.m. to 0800 a.m.
This volunteer opportunity is for someone who is available on Thursday mornings from 0600 a.m. to 0800 a.m. to check vehicles entering the fairgrounds for the applicable permit.
This volunteer opportunity requires several duties:
- Reporting to the volunteer opportunity as scheduled.
- Completing assigned duties as required.
- Reporting problem situations to supervisor as necessary.
- Providing written reports as requested by supervisor.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Speak with or signal to people to convey or exchange information.
- Requires responsibility for the safety and well-being of self and others as assigned.
- Make decisions as required with an impact affecting self and others.
- Submits a summary of service hours spent on duties each month.
Education, Experience and Americans with Disabilities Requirements
- Requires normal visual acuity and field of vision, hearing and speaking abilities.
- Requires completion of high school education.
- Requires sedentary work involving driving, standing or walking for brief periods, exerting up to 10 pounds of force on a regular basis.
- Volunteer will be required to pass a background check.
Lake County Volunteer Services at (352) 343-9596 or email@example.com
Online Volunteer Application
Back to Volunteer Opportunities