The Lake County Board of County Commissioners will be holding several budget workshops over the next several months regarding County departments, the Department of Health, Lifestream, an Employee Medical Center, a salary study, Non-Departmental and Sales Tax. As these workshops are scheduled, they will appear on the County Commission agenda. Click here to see the agendas for upcoming County Commission meetings..
Adopted Budget Book - Fiscal Year 2017
Recommended Budget Book - Fiscal Year 2017
- First Quarter
- Second Quarter
- Third Quarter
Fiscal Year 2017 Budget Calendar
5:05 p.m. in Board Chambers, 315 W. Main St, Tavares
- September 13, 2016 - First public hearing on Fiscal Year 2016 budget
- September 27, 2016 - Second public hearing on Fiscal Year 2016 budget
Presentations and documents will be posted here after the workshops.
- January 19, 2016
- February 2, 2016
- April 5, 2016
- April 19, 2016
- May 3, 2016
- May 17, 2016
- June 7, 2016
- June 21, 2016
- July 1, 2016 – Property Appraiser's office certifies Taxable Value
- July 12, 2016
- August 24, 2016: The Property Appraiser mails TRIM notices of proposed property taxes
- September 13, 2016 – The Board of County Commissioners holds the first Public Hearing on the budget and millage, which was noticed on TRIM.
- September 27, 2016 – The Board of County Commissioners holds the second and final Public Hearing to adopt the millage and budget.
Other Upcoming workshops will be posted once they are scheduled. Click here to see the agendas for upcoming County Commission meetings.