The Lake County Board of County Commissioners will be holding several budget workshops over the next several months. As these workshops are scheduled, they will appear on the County Commission agenda. Click here to see the agendas for upcoming County Commission meetings.
5:05 p.m. in Board Chambers, 315 W. Main St., Tavares
- September 19, 2017
First public hearing on Fiscal Year 2018 budget (rescheduled from September 12, 2017)
- September 26, 2017
Second public hearing on Fiscal Year 2018 budget.
Presentations and documents will be posted here after the workshops.
- January 10, 2017
- March 21, 2017
- April 4, 2017
- Public Hearing for Mid-Year Budget Amendment to reflect FY 2017 audited fund balances and other adjustments.
- April 18, 2017
- May 9, 2017
- May 23, 2017
- June 6, 2017
- June 20, 2017
- July 1, 2017 – Property Appraiser’s Office certifies Taxable Value
- July 11, 2017
- August 24, 2017: The Property Appraiser mails TRIM notices of proposed property taxes
- September 19, 2017: The Board of County Commissioners holds the first Public Hearing on the budget and millage, which was noticed on TRIM. The public hearing was rescheduled from September 12, 2017.
- September 26, 2017: The Board of County Commissioners holds the second and final Public Hearing to adopt the millage and budget.
Other upcoming workshops will be posted once they are scheduled. Click here to see the agendas for upcoming County Commission meetings.