The Lake County Board of County Commissioners will be holding several budget workshops over the next several months. As these workshops are scheduled, they will appear on the County Commission agenda. Click here to see the agendas for upcoming County Commission meetings.
5:05 p.m. in Board Chambers, 315 W. Main St., Tavares
- September 11, 2018
First public hearing on Fiscal Year 2019 budget
- September 25, 2018
Second public hearing on Fiscal Year 2019 budget.
Presentations and documents will be posted here after the workshops.
April 24, 2018
- May 8, 2018 – Building Services, Code Enforcement, Communications, Community Services, Extension Services, Information Technology, Library Services, Planning and Zoning
- May 22, 2018 – Agency for Economic Prosperity, Animal Services, Emergency Management, Facilities Management, Fire Rescue, Fleet Management, Human Resources, Procurement Services, Public Safety Support
- June 5, 2018 – Public Works, Solid Waste
- June 19, 2018 – Budget Summary
- July 1, 2018 – Property Appraiser’s Office certifies Taxable Value
- August 24, 2018: The Property Appraiser mails TRIM notices of proposed property taxes
- September 11, 2018: The Board of County Commissioners holds the first Public Hearing on the budget and millage, which was noticed on TRIM.
- September 25, 2018: The Board of County Commissioners holds the second and final Public Hearing to adopt the millage and budget.
Any upcoming workshops will be posted once they are scheduled. Click here to see the agendas for upcoming County Commission meetings.