Park pavilions are available to rent. The cost for up to five hours of use is $25 for a small pavilion and $40 for a large pavilion.
To make a reservation, interested parties can call the Lake County Office of Parks & Trails during normal business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday at 352-253-4950 or e-mail email@example.com.
Parks staff will mail out a contract and pay slip. The contract, pay slip and payment should be dropped off at the Lake County Parks & Trails Division, located at 2401 Woodlea Road in Tavares.
Interested parties are encouraged to make reservations for pavilion use at least 14 days in advance. Cancellations and refunds will be allowed no later than five business days before the reservation. Refunds will not be given for inclement weather unless the entire park is closed. If a pavilion is not reserved, it is still available for public use on a first-come, first-serve basis. Groups larger than 10 individuals are required to make a reservation.
Small pavilions, which are about 400 square feet and have four picnic tables, are available at:
- Arnold Brothers Boat Ramp, located at 15945 State Road 19, Groveland
- Lake Idamere Park, located at 12335 County Road 448, Tavares
- Lake Jem Park, located at 16141 CR 448, Tavares (two pavilions)
- Paisley Community Park, located at 24956 County Road 42, Paisley
- Palatlakaha River Park, located at 12325 Hull Road, Clermont
- PEAR Park Gateway, located at 26701 U.S. Highway 27, Leesburg (two pavilions)
- Pine Forest Park, located at 32520 State Road 44, DeLand (two pavilions)
- Twin Lakes Park, located at 35303 County Road 473, Leesburg (three pavilions)
Large pavilions, which are about 1,500 square feet and have eight picnic tables, are available at:
- Astor Lions Park, located at 54835 Alco Road, Astor
- Lake Idamere Park, located at 12335 County Road 448, Tavares (two pavilions)
- McTureous Memorial Park, located at 42100 State Road 19, Altoona
- North Lake Community Park, located at 40730 Roger Giles Road, Umatilla (four pavilions)
- South Umatilla Park, located at 17107 Ball Park Road, Umatilla