Facebook Link Preview for LakeCountyFL.gov
Lake County logo
Residents Visitors Business Government
You are here: Home > Offices > Public Safety Support > Faq
Print Page Save Link
Show All Answers

Q. What are VoIP phones?

Q. Does 9-1-1 work on VoIP phones?

Q. I own property in Lake County — can I get an address from 9-1-1?

Q. The electric company will not provide electricity to me without an address. What do I do?

Q. Cable rates are too high, what can the Office of Public Safety Support do about it?

Q. If I am away from Lake County and I need to call 9-1-1 on my cell phone, where will my call be answered?

Lake County BCC Copyright 2006
Home : Visitors : Residents : Business : Government : Directory of Services : Online Services